19: Childcare in a Post COVID19 World | Priya Amin and Marni PastorJul 07, 2020
Traditional childcare went out the window when #Covid19 hit. Priya Amin and Marni Pastor talk with Emily about the innovative ways their company, Flexable, is supporting working parents in this unprecedented time.
- “What we need to do more than anything right now is to provide grace for ourselves and for each other.” – Priya Amin
- “There are now 25 million parents who are newly working remotely.” – Marni Pastor
- “We’re saying, what can we do this week in order to continue supporting working parents in order to continue moving the needle forward and achieving our goals and bringing our mission to life. If we go beyond that one week, there’s not a lot of answers right now.” – Priya Amin
- 1:06-2:05 – What is Flexable?
- 5:39-12:41 – Balancing life
- 16:04-21:18 – Childcare in a post COVID-19 world
- 21:19-24:39 – Looking at the positive changes
- Flexable – Innovative childcare solutions to help work and life fit together
Enjoying the Mothers of Misfits Podcast?
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts to help other M.O.M.'s hear about us too!