31: Ever Feel Like You’re Failing As A Mom? | Beth CaldwellSep 29, 2020
A single mom of two boys, Beth Caldwell talks candidly about the ups and downs of motherhood. While there were many times she felt like a failure, she now sees those experiences as blessings in disguise.
- “That feeling that you don’t keep up with other moms is a really hard one for a lot of women to overcome.” – Beth Caldwell
- “Because my kids grew up the way they did, they both went to school, they both were able to handle every situation, and they both were able to be away from their mama. They were ok. And so it turned out that the things that I most regretted were the best gift I could give them.” – Beth Caldwell
- “The thing you thought you were failing your son, in reality, was the thing that helped him to thrive in life.” – Emily Melious
- “The biggest regret that I would have now is being so hard on myself.” – Beth Caldwell
- “The picture of perfect is not necessarily what our kids really need from us.” – Emily Melious
- “You can do it all, but you can’t do it all at the same time.” – Beth Caldwell
- “Sometimes the most harmful expectations don’t come from the outside, they come from ourselves.” – Emily Melious
- 2:31 – Feeling like a failure as a mom?
- 11:19 – Women can do all, just not at the same time
- 15:41 – Life as a single mom
- 19:45 – Advice for the working mom
- Visit Beth’s Website: coachbethcaldwell.com
- Download Beth’s ebook, Time Saving Tips for Busy Moms, below!
Enjoying the Mothers of Misfits Podcast?
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts to help other M.O.M.'s hear about us too!