59: How to Overcome the Confidence Crisis in Teenage Girls | Delia PerryApr 13, 2021
Delia Perry, host of the Girls 4 Greatness Podcast, shares 5 simple strategies to ward off the confidence crisis that often plagues teenage girls.
- “We need to meet our kids where they are, rather than making them meet us where we are.” – Emily Melious
- “If you’re going to shift yourself out of a funk or out of a negative mindset, one of the best things you can do is to do something for someone else, or to send a message to someone else or an email, or pick up the phone and call someone and let them know that you’re thinking of them.” – Delia Perry
- 0:47 – The confidence crisis
- 3:19 – Being the mom of a teenage daughter
- 11:54 – Overcoming your own self-confidence issues
- 15:07 – 5 Habits for igniting our inner greatness
- 24:57 – Get in touch with Delia and find her resources
- Listen to Delia’s podcast and find her worksheet: Girls 4 Greatness Podcast
- Intrigued by some of the topics Emily spoke about? Schedule a free discovery call with her today to learn how you can be the best advocate for your children and help them learn to thrive in a one size fits all world! Schedule a Discovery Call
- Find out more about how Emily can be a resource to you and your family by visiting our Work with Emily page as well.
Leave a Review
Enjoying the Mothers of Misfits Podcast?
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts to help other M.O.M.'s hear about us too!