75: The Importance of Letting Go | Jenny LandgrenOct 05, 2021
Jenny Landgren has faced many challenges as a mother, including navigating an abusive marriage while raising her three, young kids. Jenny and Emily talk about turning hardship into growth and most importantly, learning to let go.
- “It's all about discovery. Life was never about perfection. It's a journey of discovery and growth, and we allow that for them." - Jenny Landgren
- “We should allow friction to be part of our children's lives in that we do need to step back and let go.” - Emily Melious
- 2:48 - Jenny's Backstory
- 6:59 - Allowing friction
- 9:14 - Helping your kids see the opportunity
- 12:26 - Choosing Unity
- 15:01 - Theme of letting go and healing
- 18:46 - How to get Jenny's books
- Find Jenny's books on Amazon
- Connect with Jenny on LinkedIn
- Intrigued by some of the topics Emily spoke about? Schedule a free discovery call with her today to learn how you can be the best advocate for your children and help them learn to thrive in a one size fits all world! Schedule a Discovery Call
- Find out more about how Emily can be a resource to you and your family by visiting our Work with Emily page as well.
Enjoying the Mothers of Misfits Podcast?
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts to help other M.O.M.'s hear about us too!