77: Navigating an Abusive Relationship | Jenny LandgrenOct 19, 2021
Jenny Landgren shares her painful and difficult journey of leaving a toxic marriage with three young children. Listen in as she talks through her process of forgiving and rediscovering herself.
- “Teach them that it's okay to feel the emotions. That it's normal, that it's healthy, and covering them up, or lying about them, or trying to put on a facade... as much as our hearts might be in the right place in doing that, and trying to protect them, it might really teach them some unhealthy habits about how to manage the tough stuff in their life." - Emily Melious
- 3:22 - Signs of an Unsustainable Marriage
- 5:41 - How a Toxic Marriage Impacts Parenting
- 12:11 - Navigating a Divorce with Young Kids
- 14:40 - Parenting after a Divorce
- Find Jenny's books on Amazon
- Connect with Jenny on LinkedIn
- Intrigued by some of the topics Emily spoke about? Schedule a free discovery call with her today to learn how you can be the best advocate for your children and help them learn to thrive in a one size fits all world! Schedule a Discovery Call
- Find out more about how Emily can be a resource to you and your family by visiting our Work with Emily page as well.
Enjoying the Mothers of Misfits Podcast?
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts to help other M.O.M.'s hear about us too!