80: Helping Our Kids Express Healthy Anger | Marty WolnerNov 09, 2021
Marty Wolner, a Healthy Anger Coach, shares practical strategies for both parents and kids to channel their anger in healthy - rather than destructive - ways.
- “The anger itself is not bad or wrong. It's how we choose to express it. That can be healthy or unhealthy.” - Emily Melious
- 1:03 - What is Healthy Anger?
- 3:30 - Physical response to anger
- 5:53 - What does anger have to do with trauma and stress
- 7:25 - Healthy anger is different for different aged kids
- 13:59 - Practical strategies and tips for parents
- 19:46 - How to help our kids manage their anger
- 26:23 - Get in contact with Marty
Enjoying the Mothers of Misfits Podcast?
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts to help other M.O.M.'s hear about us too!