96: Dealing with Food Allergies | Bethany GettisMar 01, 2022
Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant™, Bethany Gettis, talks about common food allergies and how to find out if your child has one.
- "We aren't eating from the local farm anymore, where we're getting our milk from the cow that is eating proper grass and all that kind of stuff. We're eating and drinking from animals that are very stressed out. They're given a lot of hormones to produce, for example, milk." - Bethany Gettis
- "If you're constantly eating the same things over and over again, you can actually develop allergies to them." - Bethany Gettis
- "It's not always the actual food itself sometimes. It's what is sprayed on it, the way its been raised, what kind of tree it's from." - Bethany Gettis
1:40 - Defining a food allergy
3:39 - Where do food allergies come from?
12:18 - Best practices for exposing your babies to different foods
14:44 - Next steps if you suspect your child has a food allergy
- Nutritious and Delicious Eating on Facebook
- Nutritious and Delicious Mom on Instagram
- Download the N&D digital recipe book on Bethany's website to try some tasty healthy food! https://ndelish.com/
- Watch Episode on YouTube
Leave a Review
Enjoying the Mothers of Misfits Podcast?
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts to help other M.O.M.'s hear about us too!